Grab a partner and join us for a day of fun, fellowship, and some friendly competition on the courts.
- Friday, April 26th, at Case Tennis Center at LaFortune Park, 5302 S. Hudson Avenue
- Format is women’s doubles competition
- 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0 combined divisions
- $45 registration fee includes breakfast snacks, catered lunch, beverages and prizes
- Registration deadline is April 19th
- 8:15 a.m. Check in at Case Tennis Center
- 9:00 a.m. Tournament play begins
- 2:00 p.m. Play ends, winners announced and prizes awarded
For more information, contact Tournament Chair Katy Plaisance.
Our volunteers are what make this annual fundraiser a success! SIGN UP for one of our many volunteer opportunities.
Thank You to our 2019 Sponsors:
Become a Tennis Classic Sponsor
As a sponsor, you will receive recognition in all media and advertising for the Tennis Classic, including promotional signage at the event. In addition, every sponsor will receive a complimentary team entry for the 2019 Tennis Classic. Contact Tournament Chair Katy Plaisance for more information about becoming a sponsor.
Download a SPONSORSHIP FORM here.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of this annual fundraising event. Funds raised directly benefit the School of Saint Mary Home and School Association. This group plays a vital support role in our school, with programs that range from supplemental educational programming to facility updates.
We need volunteers to help with set-up, managing the score board, check-in, lunch, and clean-up. If you are available to help for all or part of the day, please contact Jennifer Wood. Breakfast snacks, a catered lunch, and beverages are provided for all our volunteers.