Update: The bus is nearly full. Only one or two open seats remain. When it fills, we will start a waiting list. If anyone cancels, that seat will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
Email Sharron, email@example.com for more information.
Join us on Tuesday, April 10 for an exciting fun-filled Bus Trip to Pawhuska with Encore.
- Visit Immaculate Conception Church, take a guided tour with Father Sean Donovan, and appreciate the unique stained glass windows, Indian sculptures, and beautiful church.
- Explore the Shrine of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha.
- Ride to and through the Tall Grass Prairie. Enjoy a talk at the famous Barnard Ranch Bunkhouse (now completely restored).
- Visit the Mercantile (Pioneer Woman) as well as the town of Pawhuska with its lovely shops, the Osage County Historical Museum, and the Osage Tribal Museum.
- Enjoy the experience of a family style dinner at the Mercantile (Pioneer Woman) promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Cost is $85 per person, but if we fill the bus you will get a rebate.
Sign up early so we can give you a final price.