by Matt Bendel, parish representative
The “Design Development” (DD) documents were completed by Cyntergy on Friday, September 27th. The construction manager (Nabholz Construction) is currently working on their “DD estimate” for this phase which will be presented and reviewed on October 10th.
In addition to reaching this significant milestone, the following items are also taking place:
- Thanks to the help of Michael Fusco and Diane Erbacher, the Community Center kitchen design and commercial kitchen equipment selection is complete and is incorporated into the latest design documents.
- Initial IT and Security related design meetings for the Community Center and Outreach facility have begun and are ongoing.
- Cyntergy is currently preparing the initial exterior finish options for review and approval in the next couple of weeks.
- A majority of the interior finishes have been selected and are incorporated into the latest design documents.
- The design of the future Outreach facility and Choir room is ongoing and continues to progress as scheduled.