Great! You’re thinking about visiting the Church of Saint Mary. Here is what we can offer you on your first visit.
Four weekend Masses
- Saturday at 5:00 p.m. – childcare in Nursery
- Sunday at 8:00 a.m.
- Sunday at 10:30 a.m. – childcare in Nursery
- Sunday evening Mass at 5:00 p.m. (or 6:00 p.m. during the summer months)
Every Mass features inspiring homilies that parishioners say are relevant to their lives.
Our music ministers are superior musicians who give a different flavor to each Mass. If you prefer a pipe organ and a large choir, come to the 10:30 Sunday Mass first. If you prefer contemporary music performed on a piano or guitar, the Sunday Evening Mass may be best for your first visit.
Are my young children welcome?
Yes, of course they are. Bring them into the church and let them attend Mass. If you feel like you wish to use our Cry Room, it is easy to find. We also offer two Nurseries: one for children under the age of two, and another for two- and three-year-olds.
The campus is huge. How do I find my way?
Look for an usher or ask someone at the Information Center. We will show you around.
I’m ready to become a parishioner. What do I do?
- Complete a Parish Registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and get it to the Parish Office.
- Someone will contact you to welcome you to the parish and set up your Parish Discovery tour. The tour is a walk through our facilities and a time for you to tell us what you want from your new parish – all within a half hour.