Registration is open for Sunday Religious Education – and it’s easy.
- Find your child’s class,
- add it to the cart,
- proceed to checkout, and you’re done.
- Cost is $10 if you are registering one child.
- Cost is $15 if you are registering two children. Use coupon code 2kids.
- Cost is $20 if you are registering three or more children. Use coupon codes 3kids, 4kids, or 5kids.
- Sacramental Preparation (First Communion & Confession) is free when you register your child for a yearlong class. It is $35 otherwise. Use coupon code student to receive the $35 discount.
- Confirmation Preparation is $35.
Scholarships are available.
The Diocese of Tulsa requires each church to keep an updated annual medical form on file.
It just got easier for parishioners at the Church of Saint Mary.
Fill it out online, print it, and sign it. Our website will remember your information next year.
The Church of Saint Mary Religious Education program provide opportunities to participate in simple celebrations that deepen the child’s sense of wonder. These opportunities provide a natural human foundation for the supernatural life of faith where children can develop a sense of trust, freedom, selflessness, and joyful participation. Catechetical programs predispose young children to experiences of spontaneous and formal prayer, prayerful silence, and simple acts of worship. Children learn to pray with and for fellow Christians and their churches. Parents and other adults who have received appropriate training in Sacred Scripture, theology, early childhood development, and catechetical methodology, guided by our Directors of Children’s Ministry in alignment with the pastor, organize and present catechetical programs for young children. Catechesis strives to involve the whole family as a particularly effective method of catechesis for young children because it helps parents to become more confident in sharing their faith with their children and encouraging their children’s emerging faith.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Children’s Religious Education or
Director of Sacramental Preparation
About Our Program
The Church of Saint Mary’s religious education program is designed to support parents by providing a full-range of opportunities. By working with our teachers/catechists, students will grow in their love for God, will expand their knowledge of the Catholic faith, and will learn how to carry out the call to be disciples of Jesus Christ.
Parents’ Role in their Child’s Faith Formation
Our parish adheres to the belief that parents are the primary educators for their children’s faith formation. This follows the teachings set by the leaders of our Church and it is also in line with what we know about children’s development. Parents serve as role-models for their children, therefore, we encourage parents to make their Catholic faith visible. This includes going to Mass weekly, praying daily, and taking an active role in our parish life.
Classes meet on Sunday mornings during the school year in the School of Saint Mary classrooms.
- 9:15 – 10:15: kindergarten through 5th grade
- 10:30 – 11:30: preschool classes: 3 and 4 year olds.
2nd grade students divide their year between our religious education class and our sacramental preparation class.
- Family Rosary Event
- Advent Wreath Making Party
- Advent Poster Contest
- RE/Youth Group Lenten Soup Supper and Stations of the Cross
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Vacation Bible School
- Family Take-Home Packets for Advent/Christmas and Lent/Easter