Our four parish deacons are teaching Prayer Essentials, an adult faith formation series that focuses on the essentials of an effective and fruitful prayer life.
- Placing Yourself in the Presence of God
- Following the wisdom of the saints and the Tradition of the Church
- Expressing yourself to God in prayer
- Making prayer an integral part of your daily life
The series begins on September 23 and runs every Sunday morning through November 18. Meet in the Saint Anne Room at 9:15 a.m.
- September 23: What is Prayer? with Deacon Kevin
- September 30: Why Pray? with Deacon Steve
- October 7: Ready, Set, Go – Placing Yourself in the Presence of God with Deacon Gary
- November 4: Role Models – Following the Wisdom of the Saints and the Tradition of the Church with Deacon Rich
- November 11: Expressing Yourself to God in Prayer with Deacon Steve
- November 18: Making Prayer an integral part of your daily life with Deacon Gary