The window for applying for the position of Outreach Director is closed. Thank you to all who applied.
When future positions come open, they will appear here.
Are you called to serve the least among us as an integral part of our call as Christian Stewards?
Tulsa’s Church of Saint Mary is a large Catholic parish with over 4,000 members. It is a lively parish with an academically superior school and a heart to serve the poor. The Church is beginning a significant campaign to expand its campus, including a new facility for its Outreach Ministry.
The Director of Outreach Ministry and Volunteer Coordinator will oversee the transition from the current facilities to the new complex. The Director will meet, assess, and work with clients who seek assistance. He or she will recruit and coordinate volunteers from the parish and community to work both on and off campus. The Director will implement an online tracking system to log volunteers’ hours and to document assistance given.
Church of Saint Mary is a block east of Peoria Avenue. It is near Brookside and not far from disadvantaged neighborhoods in great need of service.
Why should you apply?
- You are motivated by your faith to serve God’s people.
- You wish to help an established ministry grow and thrive in an expanded setting.
- You are can motivate big groups.
- You get satisfaction from serving God and neighbor.
- Get your resume and cover letter ready.
- Download the
- Director of Outreach Ministry and Volunteer Coordinator Role Profile and an
- Application Packet. Apply by April 6.
- Email email@example.com for more information.