The Church of Saint Mary Faith Formation team offers a huge array of activities for parishioners and their guests.
Keep on the lookout for these great opportunities:
- Pray Like the Church:Discover the ancient prayer tradition of the church. “From ancient times the Church has had the custom of celebrating each day the liturgy of the hours. In this way the Church fulfills the Lord’s precept to pray without ceasing, at once offering its praise to God the Father and interceding for the salvation of the world.” — Office of the Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship. Saint Anne Room, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m., January 20 to February 24, 2019
- The Wild Goose: Sessions 8-14 of The Wild Goose invite us into a more profound life giving relationship with the Holy Spirit. This is a relationship marked by the love of God which breathes life into our daily existence. The Holy Spirit is not merely something relegated to Confirmation but the Spirit desires a relationship with us that will take us on the greatest adventure imaginable; a journey to the very Heart of God. The Holy Spirit desires to be present to us.
- Pilgrimage to Clear Creek Abbey: From times past to the present, recall the impact of the Benedictine Order on the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tulsa then and now.
- Winter Stew, a manly concoction: This Men’s Ministry event features hearty beef stew, a winter salad, chocolate lava cake, and a reflection on integrating faith, family, and career.
- Women’s New Year Retreat: The Women’s Ministry warmly invites you to join Emily Kamp as she leads the New Year’s retreat on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
- ACTS Retreats: Women’s and Men’s ACTS Retreats are January 31 to February 3 and February 20 to 24, respectively.
- Solemn Vespers: This beautiful prayer service on February 27 at 6:00 p.m. will feature music from the Saint Mary Choir.
- Parish Mission: Monsignor Thomas Richter will be giving the 2019 Parish Mission on March 3, 4 & 5.