Gather your foursome and register for the 2017 Saint Mary Parish Golf Tournament. We are moving the event back to Friday this year, so plan to start your weekend early with an afternoon of fun, fellowship, and some friendly competition.
- Friday, April 21st
- LaFortune Park Golf Course, 5501 S. Yale Avenue
- 1:00pm shotgun start; 11:30am check-in and lunch buffet open
- Four-person scramble format open to women and men; sign up as a team or an individual
- Registration Fee: $150 per player includes range balls, lunch, beverages and prizes
- Entries are limited to the first 25 teams; registration deadline is April 13th
Download a REGISTRATION FORM here.
$1,500 Hole Sponsorships include registration for a four-person team, plus promotional signage at event and recognition in all media and advertising. For more information about sponsoring this year’s event, please contact Tournament Chair, Dave Miley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-492-7094.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of this annual fundraiser. We are proud to be hosting our 22nd consecutive Saint Mary Parish Golf Tournament where all proceeds benefit the School of Saint Mary.
We need volunteers to help with check-in and to be witnesses on the Hole-in-One prize hole. If you are able to volunteer for all or part of the day, please contact Jennifer Wood at email@example.com. Lunch and beverages provided for volunteers.