Each year, there is a fund-a-need drive during the MaryFair Dinner and Auction event. Since its introduction in 2009, over $180,000 has been given to this special appeal, enabling us to accomplish the following projects:
- Installation of a canopy to provide protection from the weather on the sidewalks leading to the church and school entrances
- Tornado relief for St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Joplin
- The transformation of our playground into an innovative new playscape
- iPad stations and Smart Boards for classrooms
- A complete overhaul of the gym including new lighting, scoreboards, wall mats, and paint
- Installation of an Induction Loop hearing assistance system in the church
This year, our goal is to fund two essential projects in the school with the Designated Appeal funds:
- First, replacing all window blinds to enhance security and increase energy efficiency
- Second, modernizing the outdated equipment in the restrooms to provide a variety of benefits to students and guests
Please help us reach our goal of $25,000 to fund these imortant projects. If you would like to contribute but will not be attending the dinner and auction, you may make a donation to the 2017 Designated Appeal by contacting Jennifer Wood.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!